Just a blog about my daily life

Monday, July 7, 2008

Summer Plan






This Summer? I dont have any plan...



Im thinking to go back to my country but I dont have enough money for the airplane ticket.



I must work!work!work!! part time job!






But I really want to go home hiks..T^T



Im getting sick of living in Japan...LOL ;p



Kidding, Maybe its just home sick.






Well at least this summer I'm planning to read about self-development books a lot, to improve myself...haha



And read other books related to my major in college...I Feel anxious bout my future T^T



Such a boring summer plan right?






Or maybe i just daydreaming travelling around the world!! That would be fun!!






1 comment:

kaz said...

Actually, it is necessary to work a lot because there is no money
that I also go to the sea.

Let's work part-time each other and hold out.