Just a blog about my daily life

Monday, June 23, 2008

Wild World


This song is originally by Cat Steven. But I like Mr.Big version much better.

This is a nice song.


La...la...la...la...la

Now that 1.__________ everything to you

You say you want to start something new

And it's breaking my heart you're leaving

Baby 2.___________

And if you wanna leave take good care

Hope you have a lot of nice things to wear

A lot of 3.__________ turn bad out there

Oh baby, baby, it's a wild world

It's hard to get by just upon a smile(yeah...)

oh baby, it's a wild world

I'll always remember you like 4._______ girl

You know I've seen a lot of

What the world can do

And it's breaking my heart in 5.______

Coz I never want to see you sad girl

Don't be a bad girl

But if you wanna leave take good care

Hope you make a lot of nice friends out there

Just remember there's A lot of bad and beware

La...la...la...la...la...baby I love you.


Hint :
two
nice things
child
I've lost
I'm grieving

1 comment:

Muu said...

1 I've lost
2 I'mgrieving
3 nice things
4 child
5 two

I don't know this song.
But it's nice song.